Terms and Conditions – UPDATED 31st AUGUST 2016
- When ordering you have the option to pay in full or 50% of the overall order as a deposit. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, and your deposit will be allocated across each item ordered accordingly. For example – You have ordered 100 day invitations at a cost of £4 each, and 100 Order of Service booklets at a cost of £2.50 each. Your invitations will cost a total of £400, so you will pay a £200 deposit for this item. Your Order of Service will cost £250, so you will pay a £125 deposit for this item.Your total order cost is £650. The total deposit due to confirm you order is £325. Should you decide to cancel any items, the deposit paid for that specific item cannot be refunded or transferred to any other items.
- You have the right to cancel an order at any time however deposits are non-refundable. If your order is completed and full payment has been taken, then no refund will be given as your order will be a handmade, personalised product.
- The 50% deposit will be based on approximate numbers you provide. If your numbers are reduced or increased following payment of your deposit, your remaining balance will be adjusted accordingly. Orders can be reduced to a minimum number based on the value of the deposit paid. We do ask that you try and provide as accurate an estimate as possible for both your own clarity, and to allow us to schedule our workload. Should your numbers drop or increase by 20 or more than your ordered amount please inform us as soon as possible.
- We require all information digitally, we cannot accept hand written information. All guest names and addresses and all wording, including Order of Service and table plans, must be typed up using the templates provided, and sent to us. This is to ensure no mistakes are made by us when working with the supplied information.
- Insert proofs will be supplied digitally in either JPEG or PDF format. It is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly check all digital proofs. Once these have been approved we will not make any changes to your wording other than to insert the relevant guest names. Please thoroughly check all spellings, dates, times, contact numbers and email addresses as well as grammar and capital letters. Once your proof has been approved we cannot be held responsible for any mistakes on stationery. Construction will not commence until proofs have been approved and the appropriate deposit has been received. Please note on approval your stationery will go to print. Should you decide to change elements after this which will require reprints these will be chargeable. Should you wish to make changes after this point we will discuss charges incurred before proceeding.
- We have a compulsory minimum order of 5 blank day invitations and 5 blank evening invitations. Experience has shown that over 90% of clients will require extra invitations for guests who have been missed, or for the occasional invitation which goes astray in the post. You may also want to keep one or more as a keepsake, or for your photographer to use on the morning of your wedding. Due to both the large number of clients we are working with and stock control issues we regret we are unable to guarantee that we will be able to supply additional invitations once your order has been completed. As we would never wish to disappoint anyone, we ask that you carefully check your guest list and consider ordering more than the compulsory amount of blank invitations. Please note that if you require further invitations after the initial order has been collected there will be a £30 surcharge to create these along with the cost per invitation.
- We are happy to supply one sample free of charge. Should you require any further samples these will be priced at £5 each plus £1.50 postage if necessary.
- Once your wedding invitations are completed, we will require the remaining balance in full on collection or prior to posting. Any orders for on the day stationery will be fulfilled after your invitation order has been completed.
- All of our products are handmade and so there may be slight variations from product to product. This is not deemed a fault. We reserve the right to substitute a design element or material with a suitable alternative should an item used in a design become discontinued or unavailable, as can occasionally occur with material suppliers.
- All products are finished to a high standard but due to their delicate nature should be handled with care by the customer. Please note that due to each product being handmade to order we do not offer a refund on unwanted products. In the unusual circumstance that any of the products arrive in an unsatisfactory condition due to our error, we are more than happy to either exchange or refund those products affected.
- Ryan Patrick Design cannot accept responsibility for colour and texture variations, which occur occasionally. Although every effort has been made to reproduce colours accurately, due to digital imagery some colours shown may not be exact representations of actual colours used in the final product.
- We are happy to work with you to ensure you are satisfied with the final product. However we reserve the right to introduce a bespoke design fee, should the time required for the design element for your order become excessive.
- Collection of your order will be discussed and arranged with you, the client, as we approach the completion date of any elements of your order. We would ask due to the delicate nature of the products that where possible they are collected in person. However we can post them to you, please see the charges below:
UK Samples – £1.50
International Samples (Inc. Republic of Ireland) – £5
UK – Small Package – £10
UK – Medium Package – £15
UK – Large Package – £20
International (Inc. Republic of Ireland) – £30
If you do require postage on your items, we make every effort to package them carefully and safely however we cannot be held responsible for any damages once it leaves our studio.
- Data Protection – We will not share any of your information with a third party. We will not discuss or accept instructions regarding changes to any elements of your order, including colours and guest names and addresses, from family members or friends. Any instructions of this nature must come directly from you, unless you have given prior permission.
- All items of stationery provided by Ryan Patrick Design will be branded with our logo, using a small discreet sticker on the back of your stationery. This will in no way affect the overall look of your items. Any designs created and any photographs taken by us of your product remain the property of Ryan Patrick Design. We reserve the right to use any designs created in future products and to publish images of your stationery including on social media. We will however refrain from sharing any images of your stationery prior to your wedding day.
- Hire Items are hired on a collect and return basis. We will arrange a time and date for you to collect your items on a one to one basis, however, all items must be returned by close of business on the first Tuesday immediately after your wedding. A £50 holding deposit is required for any hired items. This must be paid in cash on collection, and will be refunded on return of all products in an undamaged condition. This applies to all hired items including mirrors used for table plans and light up letters. We regret we are unable to supply a delivery or collection service for hired items.
- Any promotional discounts offered at the point of placing your order will apply to products ordered at that time only. If additional products are ordered at a later date these will be charged at the normal rate.
- These terms and conditions are to protect both you the client and Ryan Patrick Design as a business, and are subject to change. Any changes will be published on our website.